SocialWork Consultation Group is a client-centered company dedicated to delivering quality health care consultation. We have been in the business since 1982 and currently provide services to a wide variety of nursing and assisted living facilities throughout the Midwest and Florida. Our Consultants have earned an excellent reputation for professionalism, dedication and delivering state-of-the art information. We are known for delivering outstanding services in crisis situations, including working with Special Focus Facilities.
- We know long-term care. The ever changing CMS standards have placed mental health and psychosocial well-being and therapeutic recreation in the spotlight. We understand regulatory and survey complexities. You can trust our judgment.
- We’ve trained hundreds of staff. We teach large and small educational seminars and webinars.
- We can efficiently evaluate a program or system, identify its strengths and weaknesses and begin implementing corrections immediately.
- We have solid, established relationships with many industry leaders and surveyors. Over the years we have provided training to state survey agency and ombudsman personnel.
- We make it our business to know the regulations inside and out. We keep up with the current survey climate and trends.
- We take great pride in our work. Our goal is to help your community and your residents prosper. Dignified treatment enhances your census. Prospective residents and families are able to tour your building and see enhanced morale and quality programs at work.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality education, training and staff development services to long-term care professionals in a manner that promotes learning and dignified care. SWCG, Inc. helps facilities move past the complex obstacles that stand in the way of quality care and financial stability. We view problems as challenges and have never been satisfied with the “status quo.” We are invested in making a difference.
- Quality consultation more than pays for itself through deficiency-free surveys, as well as significant reimbursement increases in the Prospective Payment System (PPS) and Medicaid payment through Resource Utilization Groups (RUGs). We enjoy teaching our clients the intricacies of RUGS 48 and 66. Is your home being properly reimbursed for depression?
- Our social work consultants are licensed, Master’s level clinicians. All have a personal and professional commitment to long-term care. We have expertise in Alzheimer's disease including specialized dementia programming, psychiatric rehabilitation, employee assistance/support, psychotherapy, crisis intervention including instructors/trainers certified by the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and more.
- Several of our consultants are accomplished authors. Our resource books for long-term care facilities are sold on-line and through national catalogs. We also publish a quarterly newsletter.
- Our consultants are interested in working for YOU. This is not just a job to us, but a professional career commitment.