Long-term Care Consultation
SWCG, Inc. is a client-centered company dedicated to delivering quality health care consultation. We have been in the business since 1982 and currently provide services to a wide variety of nursing and assisted living facilities throughout Illinois. Our Consultants have earned an excellent reputation. We are also known for delivering outstanding services in crisis situations.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality education services to long-term care professionals in a manner that promotes learning and dignified care. SWCG, Inc. helps facilities move past the complex obstacles that stand in the way of quality care and financial stability. We view “problems” as challenges and have never been satisfied with the “status quo.” We are invested in making a difference.
- We know long-term care. The OBRA standards have placed mental and psychosocial well-being and therapeutic recreation in the spotlight. We understand regulatory and survey complexities. You can trust our judgment.
- We’ve trained hundreds of staff. We teach large and small educational seminars throughout the Midwest.
- We can efficiently evaluate a program or system., identify its strengths and weaknesses and begin implementing corrections immediately.
- We have solid, established relationships with many industry leaders and surveyors. We often provide training to state personnel.
- We don’t just know and recite the regulations inside and out. We also keep up with the current climate and trends.
- We take great pride in our work. Our goal is to help both you and your residents prosper. Dignified treatment enhances your census, since prospective residents and families tour your building and see your quality programs at work.
- Quality consultation more than pays for itself through deficiency-free surveys, as well as significant reimbursement increases in the Inspection of Care. (IoC)
- Our social work consultants are licensed, Master’s level clinicians. All have a personal and professional commitment to long-term care. We have expertise in specialized dementia programming, psychiatric rehabilitation, employee assistance programs, psychotherapy, crisis intervention, and more.
- Several of our consultants are accomplished authors. Our resource books for long-term care facilities are sold through national catalogs. We also publish a quarterly newsletter.
- Our consultants are interested in working for YOU. This is not just a job to us, but a professional career commitment.